PURROS PG-13A Drill Bit Grinder for 1 Inch Drill Bit, Grinding Ranges Dia.: Φ2-Φ13(Φ15), Grinding Point Angle: 100°(90°)-135°, Power: AC220V/180W
Portable drill bit re-sharpener, twist drill grinder.
This electric sharpener has been designed for sharpening high speed steel drill bits, knives, scissors, chisels and blades. Easy to operate, make your job easier. Equipped with diamond grinding wheels, it has longer standby time.
1. Grinding is accurate and rapid, easy to operate, and without requiring professional skills to grind. The weight of portable drill bit grinder machine is about only 10kg.
2. Economical price that greatly reduces the cost and improves the efficiency.
3. Efficient machine powered by 180W DC motor, easy to operate. The electrically controlled and powerful DC motor: stable frequency, strong horsepower.
4. With diamond grinding wheel, it can be equipped directly with an accurate angle and longer service life.
5. Bearing shaft and locking unit.
6. The minimum adjustment range is 1 mm, suitable for a various sizes of drill bit. The bit grinder machine is equipped with the function of adjusting the static point (central point), which can automatically coordinate according to the drilling material and the rotation speed. Range of grinding dia is within 2-13 mm. It can be controlled the quality precision and extend the service life of the drill bit.
|Standard Model:||Grinding Wheel: CBN (for HSS)*1|
|Types of Collet: Φ3,Φ4,Φ5,Φ6,Φ7,Φ8,Φ9,Φ10,Φ11,Φ12,Φ13|
|Spec of Collet Chuck: (Φ2-Φ14)*1|
|Optional Model:||Grinding Wheel: SDC (for Carbide)*1|
|Types of Collet: Φ2,Φ2.5,Φ3.5,Φ4.5,Φ5.5,Φ14,Φ15|
|Spec of Collet Chuck: Φ15|
1. Assemble the fixture
2. Set the position of the drill bit
3. Grind the point angle
4. Grind the lip relief angle
5. Grind the front cutting lip
Amherst Calse –
if 2 inch is it possible? And about warranty and unit price. Looking forward the back.
Customer Service Center –
Yes, it is. Just change the corresponding size of accessory will be ok.
Other one, quotation and warranty info have been sent by email! Thanks for your enquiry, dear Amherst Calse!
Excellent!!! Been needing one to sharpen my drill bits. Had one many moons ago in the pass, it grow legs and walked off.